Diablo 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

skitzo_zac

Its now official. Its coming out, finally!

What do people think?
Can it be better than Diablo 2? (probably my second favourite game)
What do you want to see in it feature wise?

I personally can't wait for this game. This will probably be my first ever release day purchase. I am going to make sure that my PC is upgraded so that I can max out the settings for this when it is released.

Now Im going to go and break out Diablo 2 again.

Yeah I saw it on the front page, i was keeping up with the pre anouncement rumours flying around on shacknews. But I didnt actually think they were going to announce Diablo III.

I saw an awesome comment on another site.

"Diablo 3 has been anounced, time to buy shares in logitech"

I wonder, when will it actually be released?
Also, wondering about the requirements to play it.. No information on it so far, since I last checked.

Same here, momok. I will be upgrading sooner or later, and need to know whether it should be... well... sooner or later... lol.

I would really prefer to be able to play it through my laptop, so I'm hoping the requirements are manageable lol ;p

http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/?rhtml=y

I have the Battle Package.

I found the perspective of the game(s) difficult, especially when going through some passageway doors behind walls, but overall they were good time-wasters.

edit: you gotta love these specs for Diablo II( http://www.blizzard.com/us/diablo2/ );

"Single-Player PC System Requirements

Windows® 2000*, 95, 98, or NT 4.0 Service Pack 5
Pentium® 233 or equivalent
32 MB RAM
650 MB available hard drive space
4X CD-ROM drive
DirectX™ compatible video card "

:O What battle package??
I'd love to try the game hehe
I've downloaded the cinematics trailer as well as the in-game play trailer; I think they're excellent.

lol I have the battle chest. That's diablo 2 we're talking about. This thread is on the upcoming Diablo 3! hehe

Yes, I know it is. My comment was on the perspective of the game, which is NO different from what I can see in Diablo 3 - an over the top look instead of the over the shoulder look.

Yeah, personally, I think it should be an option for over the shoulder or top down, but then agaIn, that would make it unfair in a way.

Over the shoulder?? Won't that turn it to something similar to an FPS?

Well, I don't think perspective would do that BUT it would add more realistic gameplay since you play room by room in dungeons and what not.

It also requires a better level of programming, IMO.

Yeah, I would prefer more realistic gameplay.

You're right, it wouldn't necessarily turn it into an fps, unless you put it so close it looks like RE4, then it would still be more of a TPS... XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back