Direct 3D Error E_Out of Memory Message

Status
Not open for further replies.

vacpec

I have been getting this message some 15 minutes into playing Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars. After the game crashes this message comes up and then I get a listing of what seem to be file numbers. The last one had 36 listed.

I tried increasing my Virtual Memory but that didn't work. Can anyone help me out with this. I bought this pc because it was a gaming pc, massive amount of Memory both on the HD as well as RAM...

Thank you in advance

Thank you

Thank you for your reply. I downloaded the software you mentioned. What information are you wanting to see?

COD 1 SIngle Player HELP!

I recently bought Call of Duty 1 (NO expansion pack), and my computer meets the system requirments, I think. Here is my video/sound card info.

ATI RADEON XPRESS 200 Series
Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc.
I have 960.MB of RAM on my main system (Not my video card, my main system).
DirectX 9 is installed.
Sound Card: Realtek HD Audio rear output

Is Ram memory?

Ok, here's my problem. My multiplayer will work fine, but my single player won't work at all. Whenever I click it, a Call of Duty box appears and then disappears, and nothing happens. I've downloaded the 1.5 patch already.

I'm not that great with computers. Please help!!!!!

Thanks Gamerex

Thank you for trying to help out. Here is what I found:
AMD Athlon 64 x 2 Dual
Core Processor 4400+
2.20 GHz 1.00 GB of RAM
Windows XP Service Pack 2
Display Adapter - Radeon X1650
Computer - ACPI Multiprocessor PC

Thank you gamerex for trying to help

Hello.
I tried everything you mentioned but am still having the Direct 3D error "E_OutOfMemory" when the action in the game is just getting good. I am so frustrated.. any other insite????

Thank you in advance

Thank you Gamerex and others

Sorry I have taken so long to get on here to give eevryone an update. Gamerex I went to one of the websites you linked me to and I did a software upgrade to my video board. I think this may have solved the problem. I have played several games including downloaded maps for eight people and have not experienced the "Crash" I was having when the action in the game started to intensify. I really appreciate your help. My email is acidrain4u2clan@yahoo.com if by any chance I can be of service to you or any other colleague on here... I am very happy I joined this site... Thank you a million times over..

Al in Indianapolis
AKA (vacpec) :)

Sorry I spoke too soon

My c&C tiberium wars is still crashing when the game get very busy. whats next?

Actually, do you have Xfire? This would be much easier if we could do it via instant messaging. Sorry you've had to wait weeks and the problem still isn't fixed.

Edit: Oh, and what region do you live in? If it isn't in the U.S., we may have some time zone problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back