DirectX problem

Tyler3234

video card :geforce6200
windows: XP sp3 home edition

k so i been trying to install direct x 9c for awhile now.... when i click run-->dxdiag it says my directx edition is 10.0. (i know right -__-) then when i go to my video card control panel it says directx runtime version 9.0, and below that it says "directx support 9.0c" i have tried installing 9c but it just doesnt seem to work. -__- any advice? here a pic of the stuff :D

video card :geforce6200
windows: XP sp3 home edition

k so i been trying to install direct x 9c for awhile now.... when i click run-->dxdiag it says my directx edition is 10.0. (i know right -__-) then when i go to my video card control panel it says directx runtime version 9.0, and below that it says "directx support 9.0c" i have tried installing 9c but it just doesnt seem to work. -__- any advice? here a pic of the stuff :D

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff517/Tyler3452/yeppppo.jpg

*yes i know i am pretty out-dated, but this computer isnt half bad to be honest.*

Exactly my point! i was like "how do i have directx 10 -__- " but yeah, i tried installing that, i think that itself installed two things, but didnt change to 9c. so yeah im in a pickle.

ok so umm, i did the uninstall thingy.. and it says i dont have a directx anymore.. and in that post thingy it says my computer was suppose to reinstall directx 8.1 which it didnt.. and i have tried the link above to redownlaod it... and i cant find any -__- oh i get an error when i try installing it lol

Don't know, but if you're able to run whatever program that requires it, then it should be fine.

Back