Disclaimer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobbye

There have been some questions about my reference to another site for help with virus and malware removal, so I need to make some things clear:
1. It is not my site- I don't have one.
2. I am a contributing member there as I am here.
3. I have no vested interest in the site or any advertisement.

So why am I referring users with malware?
1. Several of who who help out here are taking further training. While enrolled, we cannot do malware cleaning- anywhere.
2 There are no trained, experienced malware cleaning members who are participating at this time- other than an occasional comment.
3. I know the helpers on the site I reference> they are trained, experience virus and malware removal helpers.

My only interest is that the user get the help needed. This is a temporary situation-Nothing more.

We love you , Bobbye. We know your motives are the best, and your advice is superior to most... solid, and very clearly written.
Thanks from one guy you help all the time.

Thanks for the clarification :)
It has been a concern, but never a problem since I notice that a few of the guys there, are also over here.
I understand it's only temporary and to the benefit of helping people out rather than leave them 'hanging'.

Julio let me know that I wasn't making myself clear! Thing is, if any member had been concerned and asked me, I would have told them the same thing!

Not too bad snowchick. Seems some members thought I was trying to steal users and send them to "my" site! Not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back