Display Driver has Stopped Working and Recovered

Status
Not open for further replies.
...But not all the time. While I was playing Garrys Mod, my computer was working fine, the occaisional black screen and then recovering which it has been doing a lot recently. But last night it went really bad. It started showing strange colours in the screen and sometimes it was all over the screen and i had to wait for it to go. And then it suddenly went all blurry. So I quit the game and went onto my desktop. And it still was blurry (It's not my eyes) But it wasn't the usual blur. The computer had taken a small square and swapped it with the one next to it. and in the corner the usual "Display driver has stopped working and recovered.". I recently had to re-instal Windows (Vista) because of a startup failure. so when I had re-insalled it I re-installed all of the drivers. But I've obviously left something out. Because It keeps on doing this

My PC Specs are:
  • Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit
  • ATI Radeon HD 4670 GFX Card
  • Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q8200 @ 2.33GHz
^^ There are more to it, if you need it just tell me

Go to AMD/ATI's support website and download and install the latest video driver for your video card. Make sure that you have all the current Vista updates from Microsoft, including Service Pack 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back