Display showing weird pixels

I just built a pc and the display is showing weird pixels. I tried changing the monitor, but the problem persisted. So it is the GPU right? Anyway, what is this problem called and how can I fix it!

IMG-0911 (Small).jpgIMG-0908 (Small).jpgIMG-0909 (Small).jpg

"Artifacts" - "Pixelation" - what is GPU? do you have another cable? was another GPU previously installed? did you remove the old drivers with DDU (available in download section)?

"Artifacts" - "Pixelation" - what is GPU? do you have another cable? was another GPU previously installed? did you remove the old drivers with DDU (available in download section)?
The GPU is an rx5600xt, I tried a whole bunch of cables. No there wasn't another GPU because this is my first build. I am going to try to uninstall old drivers!

I would contact maker of the GPU after double checking my power connections - the rx5600xt needs added power through an 8-pin, I believe. It would be happiest with a 550w-600w PSU

Yea I have a CX550 for PSU and all its connectors are clipped in. Since I got it recently, I will just activate my warranty and get a new one, it sucks but whatever got to do what you got to do... Thanks for your help

Some vendors like NewEgg will do an exchange - better faster than wading thru manufacturer RMA - but it would be nice to get manufacturer's support to agree that the board is the issue.

Best of good fortune resolving so you complete the build.

Apparently there may have been VBIOS issues with this card - unsure of details, but card maker's support should be on top of it.

Back