Download of the Week: Synergy+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jos

Those of you who run dual monitor setups know it's a godsend for productivity with the freedom it gives for multitasking. Granted, some might find it hard to justify buying a secondary display for their day-to-day computing needs. But if you already have a laptop to complement your main rig, or perhaps you do have another monitor but want to keep it attached to a secondary desktop, then there's another solution for you.

Read the whole story

Basher

Ah, memories. I used Synergy (without the +) for years... eventually scaled up the computer so I only needed one. Still an amazing program and I highly recommended it.

matrix86

Yeah, I still use the older version of this...it works so I haven't seen the need to upgrade. But who knows, maybe i'll upgrade after I get back from my vacation.

Fantastic! just got it working :D now i can take the mouse and keyboard away from the other computer! :p

Usually just used remote desktop but that was frustrating because it locks the user out so after that I wouldn't be able to see the screen (only log-on screen) unless I signed back in

Status
Not open for further replies.