Driver Irql Not less Or Equal..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem has been a Pain For The Longest...Been having this for about 2 years!!!! i tried taking the pc to a technician before...still the problem persist....Updated ram....Worked fine for a bit then the problem came back im Running a HP M7265C MEDIA CENTER...250gb 3gb Ram...I have attached a Minidumps in A ZIP FILE so you guys can possibly help me..

Five of your minidumps were 0xD1 errors and these are caused by either a faulty driver or faulty software. In all five the driver Sacm2A.sys was cited and this is a USB Cable Modem Driver 1.12.

The other two were 0x8E and these are strong indicators of hardware issues but the analysis was inconclusive. The other was 0xF4 but it only gave a core Windows driver as the cause and that is too general to be much of a help.

Hey Route44 thanks for the responsed i looked up on SACM2A.SYS through google and its indeed something about my usb cable modem...I Am know using the Ethernet input on the modem instead of the USB WIRE..Hopefully that minimizes the probelm for now...Thanks for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back