Driver power state failure error 0x00000009f

shizhengiso

hi guys

recently after using uniblue driver scanner, my laptop cannot shut down and goes to the blue screen that says driver_state_power_failure. Any ideas?

Driver scanner or driver cleaner? Try restoring Windows to an earlier time before using the driver program

I have the minidump files but I cannot view them coz I dun have windows debugger.can ya elp me see?

Attachments

• Mini101711-01.dmp
    112 KB · Views: 0
  • Mini102111-01.dmp
    112 KB · Views: 0
  • Mini102211-01.dmp
    112 KB · Views: 1
Forcibly shut down your computer, start it up and keep hitting the F8 key till you see an option to load the Windows Safe Mode.

Load the Windows Safe Mode with Networking option, once at the desktop, try restoring your computer to a point in time before you installed Driver Scanner.

If that doesn't help, use this program to remove all traces of the driver updates you installed recently.

Once you've done this, you should be able to restart and use your computer normally.

BTW, here's some info on the error itself:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;315249

the links are fine.is just tat when i click the download from the website it says 404 not found.oh well i found an alternate link on internet alr.ill try ur method reviversoft thanks!

Back