Driver Power State Failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
This would normally apply to Windows Vista, but do you have an Ipod or similar device plugged into your 1394 connection? It seems to be showing a conflict

I should probably include more debugtxt of other minidumps, the crashes seem random and sporadic.

I do not have an ipod connected via 1394 but before it crashed I had opened itunes 64bit installation, while trying to encode a video file via encodeHD, and playing some music via windows media player.

I thought it was an old dell printer so i removed that,i thought it was my hp printer so i removed that, i thought it was additional external display. i've since reconnected my external display and hp printer.

i have an external display, HP printer, USB mouse.

i've run ccleaner, reseated my ram and HD, used compressed air can to clean everything.

oh i also have problems shutting down windows, i've resolved that issue by logging off first and than shutting down...

i will post a new debuglog.txt the next time my system crashes.

i am using an external usb hub that has a DC5v 2.6A that did not come with it. it worked fine before when i used it as a hub on prior versions of windows 7 and windows vista.

i thought since it was driver power state failure, i have in past removed it and only had things plugged directly into my usb, but the crashes occur regardless of what device is connected eventually. sometimes its 2 days sometimes its 20 minutes.

it just crashed again...all i was running was encodeHD when it crashed
background programs

kaspersky 8.0.0.1082
vmware workstation
onenote icon
google desktop x64

debuglog.txt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back