Driver problem

Heng Sea Hong

Dear All here!
My pc is Dell GX520, windows xp64bit, before I set up no problem but now my sound and other have yellow mark, like the picture,
How to settle this problem?
thank

Attachments

• Problem.JPG
    Problem.JPG
    114.3 KB · Views: 5
As long as the sound works you are fine since the SoundMax is the main driver and is functioning. If you wanna remove the yellow mark, right clock on each one separately and press "Update Drivers". It will then search your PC or online for a driver, it may not be the most up to date, but it gets the job done.

Thank for reply for soundmax ready set up and I try to update but still can't done,
I try to set up chipset also can't.

You have a bigger problem :(

Your Device Manager snapshot shows an error with the Plug and Play Software Enumerator. That will cause many problems on your computer. Do you have the installation CD? I'd suggest you try a repair install to fix all those broken Windows drivers (which includes the PnP SW Enumerator)

It means that your sound card driver is installed but they not working properly. Try to update your sound card driver if your are not able to update your sound card driver please consult some windows tech support member for solving your problem

It means that your sound card driver is installed but they not working properly. Try to update your sound card driver if your are not able to update your sound card driver please consult some windows tech support member for solving your problem

thank now I solved the problem it can play sound back

Back