DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSoD ISO mount software

Hi, thanks for your time.

There have been several threads about this blue screen error, and based upon something said in one of them, I think Route44 might know how to solve my problem. Since I am a new member, I cannot PM him, so I would appreciate if someone would do so for me and give him a link to this thread.

Almost everytime I try to use any program which can mount any disk images, I get a bluescreen which says DRIVER_IREQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.

On this /vb/topic21286.html thread, Route44 said

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmeg
ok, here's another one:
Toshiba Satellite M115 S3094

*** STOP: 0X000000D1 (0X000000307, 0X00000007, 0X00000001, 0XF83DFBB4)
DRIVER_IREQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

*** Address F83DFBB4 base at F83D8000 DateStamp eb7d83e5 - atapi.sys

Regular Mode - doesn't work...
Safe Mode - doesn't work...

Any suggestions?
elmeg, as I said to clark back in July you'll get better results if you do your own post rather than attaching to an old one. These errors are caused by a faulty driver or buggy software. Do you have Alcohol 120% or DAEMON Tools installed?

And then the thread was closed. Since my problem seems to be cause by Alcohol 52%, I think Route44 might know the solution. However if anyone else thinks they know my problem, feel free to contact me.

Also, if you can reply by emailing me @
writkirb@yahoo dot com
I would appreciate it, because I doubt that I will check this website frequently and I'd hate to get a solution and never see it.

Thanks again for your time.

Please do the following...

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

Back