Drivers for Compaq Presario SR1510NX

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcroot

Hi guys!

I just need some help finding some drivers for my Compaq Presario SR1510NX Desktop PC, I reformatted this PC and installed Windows XP and the video, audio and some controller drivers are not working.

Could somebody please help me find the necessary drivers for my PC?

Here is an image of for more details:

pic1td5.jpg

Was that computer originally designed for Windows 2000, Windows Server, or WMe/W98?

You might try ordering the disc set. It is about $27.00 including shipping if still available.

or use the Belarc Advisor, Everest, CPU ID, or other system inventory to fined out what devices you need drivers for.

raybay said:
Was that computer originally designed for Windows 2000, Windows Server, or WMe/W98?

You might try ordering the disc set. It is about $27.00 including shipping if still available.

or use the Belarc Advisor, Everest, CPU ID, or other system inventory to fined out what devices you need drivers for.

Hi!

Thanks for your reply, I used Everest and here is an image of the devices:

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/9642/pic1td5.jpg

My PC was designed for Windows XP Pro

Sure there is - YOU take the time to write down all the details for each controller/device and YOU Google for each and then YOU download them to a file folder and then YOU try them out.

I, and probably others, don't have the time to research and point at specific sites for you for all your drivers - it's YOUR legwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back