Dumping physical memory while playing Warcraft Frozen Throne

Hello!
I just installed a fresh copy of windows xp (that I've used before and know works perfectly) on my acer extensa 5220.
I installed warcraft frozen throne but while im playing the game (usually in the beginning, sometimes at the 20-30 minute) the system freezes for a second, then switches to blue screen with "dumping physical memory" message and the computer goes for restart.
This happends only when I'm playing Warcraft Frozen Throne (haven't tried any other games yet though, just watched a few movies without problems)
I browsed the forum and I found a lot of people are experiencing the same problem while playing warcraft wow and other games but I couldn't find any solution.
I tried reinstalling Warcraft 3 times.
I tried downloading the latest drivers for my chipset and video from the official Acer website.

I'll try uploading two dmp files.
If anyone has any suggestions, please help me!

threads similar to mine:
www techspot com/vb/topic17836 html
www techspot com/vb/topic96110 html
(links are without dots because I'm not allowed to post links yet, sorry If I violented the rules)

Attachments

• Mini102410-01.dmp
    96 KB · Views: 1
  • Mini102410-02.dmp
    96 KB · Views: 1
Your is is with your Realtech High Definition Audio driver RtkHDAud.sys

We see this driver a lot here. Go back to Acer and update their latest audio drivers.

I just installed the latest Realtek driver for acer extensa 5220 and it still does the same - after about 20 minutes of playing the blue screen appeared and the computer restarted.
any other suggestions?

Back