Entire Bandai Namco Switch library discounted until October 21

Cal Jeffrey

TS Evangelist
Staff member

As we pointed out last month, indy developers love selling games at deep discounts just as much as gamers love buying them. Now not-so-indy Bandai Namco is getting in on the action this month with a sale on its entire Switch library.

Bandai Namco announced that it will be letting its Switch games go at discounts of up to 75-percent. The sale started yesterday and goes until October 21 at 8:59 am PT.

The publisher currently has 18 titles hosted on Nintendo’s eShop. Most are at least 40-percent off except for Rad. Rad is a rogue-like 3D action game where you play a teen in a world that has suffered a double apocalypse. It is only at a 25-percent discount, but that brings it down to $14.99. Not a bad price for a new-ish game.

Popular titles like Dragon Ball FighterZ and Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 are going for deep discounts of 70- and 75-percent, respectively.

If JRPGs are your bag, Bandai has Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition for $25. That’s a markdown of 50 percent for a decent Japanese role-playing game that will keep you absorbed for over 45 hours.

Other games include:

Check out the eShop for a full list.

Personally, I have anxiously been waiting for the followup to the quirky ball-rolling game Katamari Damacy. Unfortunately, I got sidetracked and missed it at launch. Fortunately, I can now pick up Katamari Damacy Reroll for 40-percent off its launch price of $30, and I will.

Permalink to story.