EPOX 8rda31 Ethernet driver needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

comicsgod53

Reinstalled windows XP to restore wifes computer.Need ethernet driver for motherboard.Cannot log onto EPOX website.Will not take password they sent me.Have audio and graphics.Need ethernet driver before I can get computer back online.

Go to the computer (or motherboard) manufacturer's website. Look under Support for your specific make/model to find the network driver for your computer. If you still need help you need to post the specs for your computer make/model and/or motherboard make/model

EPoX unfortunatly went out of business 3 years ago (I have two of their excellent 9NPA+Ultra socket 9393 motherboards running in two systems). You could try doing a search for EPOX 8rda31 Ethernet driver

Be careful because there are a boat load of places that want to charge you. You could also try two very helpful cites: Rebels Haven which has the very latest BIOS updates, etc. for older motherboards. They certainly do for EPoX.

There is also the PC Perspective forums which still has people who will answer questions in the EPoX motherboard forum.

EPoX unfortunatly went out of business 3 years ago (I have two of their excellent 9NPA+Ultra socket 9393 motherboards running in two systems). You could try doing a search for EPOX 8rda31 Ethernet driver

Duh! My bad. EPOX 8rda31 is the m/b! :blackeye:

If you follow steps below it might help provide info needed that i can try to find you a driver. (Don't know the likelihood of success, but will give it a shot)
  • Make sure all your devices are connected and powered on
  • Click Start->Run, enter: msinfo32. Click the + sign next to Components to expand it
  • Click Problem Devices. Anything appear?
  • If yes, click on it, Ctrl-A to select all, Ctrl-C to copy it, Ctrl-V to paste into next post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back