Error: driver_iqrl_not_less_or_equal, please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

mabr786

Hi friends..
my laptop gives an error saying DRIVER_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
technical info:
*** STOP: 0x000000D1 (0xF7AA3000, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0xB8B730EB)
*** ipnat.sys - Address B8B730EB base at B8B6B000, DateStamp 41107c80
the laptop stops responding after this error and I have to reset it to make it work..!
please help.. I have also attached an image of the error screen..
waiting for ur replies..

Attachments

• 22012009033.jpg
    22012009033.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 10
Try replacing your memory, then if you can, test your hard drive for errors. If you can't do this by yourself, take it to a computer repair shop or to a computer savvy friend

hi Tmagic650.. i appreciate ur help ,, but it din't work.. i checked the ram and the hard disk... no ram problem or harddisk error ! .. my laptop is normal otherwise.. this blue screen error comes like once in 2 days or so.. when i reset my laptop.. its back to normal.. any other help please.!!! :-(

i have downloaded and installed the windows debugging software.. but how to get those mini dump files???

thanks kimsland.. i dint find any files in tht mini dump folder.. okz let me read the link u provided..!

ok

But it's probably disabled in System in Control Panel
And then under dvanced Tab
Then under Startup and Recovery

It is not disabled there!
but my system restore is turned off.. should i on it?

actually when the blue screen error happens.. my laptop stops responding , then i press n keep the power button to force shut down.. and then reboot it again.. could this be the cause that there is no mini dump files in the folder?

It is possible to get no Minidump, due to System lockup
Also System Restore off is your choice (mines off)

Try this:

Manual steps to run Chkdsk from My Computer or Windows Explorer
  • Open My Computer, and then right-click the hard disk that you want to check.
  • Click Properties, and then click Tools.
  • Under Error-checking, click Check Now. A dialog box that shows the Check disk options is displayed
Use one of the following procedures:
  • • To run Chkdsk in read-only mode, click Start.
  • • (tick) To repair errors without scanning the volume for bad sectors, select the Automatically fix file system errors check box.
  • • To repair errors, locate bad sectors, and recover readable information, select the Scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors check box.

Note If one or more of the files on the hard disk are open, you will receive the following message:
The disk check could not be performed because the disk check utility needs exclusive access to some Windows files on the disk. These files can be accessed by restarting Windows. Do you want to schedule the disk check to occur the next time you restart the computer?
Click Yes to schedule the disk check, and then restart your computer to start the disk check.

Wait until Chkdsk finishes Checking / Repairing any faults
Windows will then either restart your computer or continue loading Normally.

i have checked my C: drive by the window's disk check utility..with both the disk check options ticked.. still nothing visible in mini dump folder.. i guess i have to wait till the error happens next time..!
another question is.. why din't my laptop restart even though automatically restart option is ticked in System failure options of Startup and Recovery after the error happened..? Can u guess out something from the image i have uploaded in my 1st post?

The screen dump says it got locked up on a faulty driver
Can be CMOS settings
Can be Drivers, including Video Card
Can be Ram faulting at a driver
Can be programs such as Norton, or ZoneAlarm or Virtual software (by the way, if you have those, remove them)

i donot have any virtual softwares installed.. as antivirus i use NOD32.. by the way i keep my windows auto update OFF / firewall & virus protection ON in Windows Security Center..
this is a new laptop.. n i am really tensed by that error..! :-(

Lets try Turning Windows protection off

Start-Run-> Services.msc

Locate Windows firewall, double click on it, change it to Disabled (and stop it, but that doesn't matter) Apply->ok
Locate Security Center, double click on it, change it to Disabled (and stop it, but that doesn't matter) Apply->ok

Restart, and test

did as u said.. n restarted..! but what should i test now?.. still no files in minidump folder.. should i wait for the error to happen again? then may b there will b something in that mini dump folder..

Oh

Ok if you haven't had any lock-ups, for a normal amount of time (that it use to lockup on)

Then turn on Windows firewall in Services

hello kimsland..
i think my problem solved!.. i'm not getting the error anymore..
greatly appreciate ur help!.. thank you!
if i get the error.. i will report in again..;-)
bye..

the error is back!

hi Kimsland..
i am back! The error i mentioned earlier showed up again.. this time i got one minidump file..! i guess this error happens only in XP.. because i used Windows 7 past 4 days, and there were no errors.. today i installed xp home sp2,,n got the error back! :(

Similar error:
BugCheck 100000D1, {baf37000, 2, 0, b79030eb}
Unable to load image tapvpn.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for tapvpn.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for tapvpn.sys
Probably caused by : ipnat.sys
PROCESS_NAME: openvpn.exe

Looks like your OpenVPN program was faulted by your Firewall (of which I suppose I could understand ie this could happen)

I'd say, un-install OpenVPN fully, then restart, then download (ie not from CD) the newest OpenVPN (obviously if you use this) and then install and test again. I'm thinking that you may have an older version or something.

What is OpenVPN program?:confused:
i searched the name in C drive.. i guess its related to this ip hide software found here ..http://www.hotspotshield.com/ ..! so.. shall i uninstall this hotspotsheild software? but this is the latest version they provide in that site..!
i used the same version with Windows 7,, and there were no such errors..!
all right then.. let me check by uninstalling this software.. :rolleyes:

P.S.
really sorry for i couldn't get the minidump files earlier! just yesterday i found out that my usage of cCleaner erases the minidump files!.. :blackeye:

Please do a thorough search on your drive for : openvpn.exe
This was the faulting file (program)
By searching for it, it may tell you what program is using it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back