Inactive ETOLS File (.etols)

Earlier I installed some software then my pc got infected and every file in my pc changed to this type of file : ETOLS File (.etols) I installed new widows 7 ultimate x64 nothing happened I installed anti virus no thread were found I tried Avast, Kapesrsky,CCE Suit and many other, Still my files has that type of file : ETOLS File (.etols) Even videos softwares and audios got infected I tried Everything in my power but cant fix those files.
34388-0debe9e4510842f9692403f3ff6c3671.jpg

If I try to change the extension then videos does not play I tries Gom player,K lite Codec,Vlc

34389-a229ea8224ae4e2785e2ca26e8d7f153.jpg

there is no information on google about this type of file even google can find this.

what Should I do

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    97.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    148.2 KB · Views: 0
Welcome aboard
file.php

Please, complete all steps listed here: http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic58138.html
Make sure, you PASTE all logs. If some log exceeds 50,000 characters post limit, split it between couple of replies.
Attached logs won't be reviewed.

Please, observe following rules:
  • Read all of my instructions very carefully. Your mistakes during cleaning process may have very serious consequences, like unbootable computer.
  • If you're stuck, or you're not sure about certain step, always ask before doing anything else.
  • Please refrain from running any tools, fixes or applying any changes to your computer other than those I suggest.
  • Never run more than one scan at a time.
  • Keep updating me regarding your computer behavior, good, or bad.
  • The cleaning process, once started, has to be completed. Even if your computer appears to act better, it may still be infected. Once the computer is totally clean, I'll certainly let you know.
  • If you leave the topic without explanation in the middle of a cleaning process, you may not be eligible to receive any more help in malware removal forum.
  • I close my topics if you have not replied in 5 days. If you need more time, simply let me know. If I closed your topic and you need it to be reopened, simply PM me.

Thanks For you reply but I had no time to clean my pc. It would take some time. I simply format all my data . Its was not much in my case I can download it again . But there was no solution available at the time when needed so I did what I thought was right which was formatting my hard drive.

what I observe after installing new windows was that only those files which were affected in previous windows were corrupted so for me the easiest solution was to format all the partitions.
Now my pc is working like champ.

Again thnks for your Reply

Back