Event ID 1003 BSOD and minidump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting reboots without warning while browsing the internet. RAM's fine, I've updated the VIA chipset drivers 6 ways from Sunday and still it keeps happening. I've attached the latest minidump bugcheck analysis, but I'm no good at reading these. Is it the AMD driver? Or is it still the damn bus mastering driver?

0x0000009C: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION
This is a hardware issue: an unrecoverable hardware error has occurred. The parameters have different meanings depending on what type of CPU you have but, while diagnostic, rarely lead to a clear solution. Most commonly it results from overheating, from failed hardware (RAM, CPU, hardware bus, power supply, etc.), or from pushing hardware beyond its capabilities (e.g., overclocking a CPU).

Theses are very difficult errors to work with because the hardware cause can be anything and as you see by your minidump you were given no probable cause because these errors, from my experience, never do.

1. When you say RAM is okay what did you use for diagnosis and how long did you run it?

2. What are your system tempratures like?

3. If you have overclocked ease back on the timings/voltage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back