Everything's fine except Facebook

This just started a couple days ago, and I am baffled as to why. Everything else like websites, mail, etc loads and has no problem....but facebook is another story!

I have used the command prompt to ping facebook....did it 4 times in a row as a matter of fact. First one came back with 2 replies timing out (50% loss). Pinged it again and this time I got all 4 replies (0% loss). Thought that was great, but did it one more time and this time I got 1 timed out (25% loss) and the last time I got 3 or the 4 replies timed out (75% loss).

Then I told it to tracert facebook and it came back with 3 out of 13 timing out.

I'm not sure what all that means and I copied the command screen in case it would help, but I have the same problem whether it's my desktop, laptop, iphone, OR Kindle! I also have the same problem whether it's Chrome, Firefox, or IE.

I sure could use some guidance to figure this out. Like I said, I have copied the command prompt screen with all this info on and it is in a document. If seeing it would help, let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Back