Facebook on iPhone

learninmypc

When I first got my iPhone4, I got the facebook app but since I couldn't find the log out part I removed the app. How does one logout on the iphone facebook app? :)

Maybe try try pressing the home button 2x quickly to bring up the apps that aren't closed. Scroll until you see the app, swipe it up to close it. See if that works.

Ok, as of this thread, I don't have it on, yet. I didn't want to get it back unless I know/knew how to log out.
IF I do get it back, is there any harm in NOT logging out?

@Rabbit01, thank you for your help but I just checked out the app on my iPhone & its more confusing than its worth. I'm probably too impatient with it but :)

Ok, as of this thread, I don't have it on, yet. I didn't want to get it back unless I know/knew how to log out.
IF I do get it back, is there any harm in NOT logging out?

I don't think so. Worst case scenario might be someone getting a hold of your phone and post naughty stuff. I go on FB maybe once or twice a month. I don't do much w/ it.

Ok, I got the app back, uploaded a video I wanted to post & since it never leaves my sight/person, I aint gonna worry too much, thank you. :)

Privacy is the issue, so check the Settings->Facebook for what's configurable,
eg Push notifications.

Apps on smartphones are very similar to Websites in browsers. Very rarely do I allow Keep Me Logged In, as I don't care to have cookies and history accessible. In fact, TS is one of the few where I do stayed logged in :grin:

Ok, when I logged in, it never asked me if I wanted to remember my username/password. Yet as I have been back in a couple times since, its obvious I'm logged in.

"EDIT" Logging out solved, clicked on More at the bottom right & scrolled to the bottom where it says logout. Problem solved :) :)

Last edited:
Ok, when I logged in, it never asked me if I wanted to remember my username/password. Yet as I have been back in a couple times since, its obvious I'm logged in.

"EDIT" Logging out solved, clicked on More at the bottom right & scrolled to the bottom where it says logout. Problem solved :) :)
Exactly! Glad you got it fixed. I wish I had been on TS earlier to tell you xD.

Privacy is the issue, so check the Settings->Facebook for what's configurable,
eg Push notifications.

Apps on smartphones are very similar to Websites in browsers. Very rarely do I allow Keep Me Logged In, as I don't care to have cookies and history accessible. In fact, TS is one of the few where I do stayed logged in :grin:
When it asked if I wanted push notifications, I declined. :)

Back