Facebook Wont Load (read other similar posts).

Hi. Thanks for reading my post.

I am running windows 10 on an HP Envy. I cannot get FB to load, on either Chrome, or Edge. I cleared the cache, and even restarted the computer. It does work on my phone. My phone and Facebook are not simultaneously logged in. I pinged fb from the command prompt and they all returned quickly, with 0 packet loss.

Incidentally, I did a full system restore and just reinstalled W10 a few days ago, but it was working fine. Then - boom. Nothing. Just gives me an error saying the server may be down or have changed its DNS settings, which clearly, it hasnt.

I also saw online where several other people were reporting various issues today on FB, ranging from login issues to white screens. but, I dont think its FB, considering I can load it on my phones and my tablet.

Thanks, all!

Hi. Thanks for reading my post.

I am running windows 10 on an HP Envy. I cannot get FB to load, on either Chrome, or Edge. I cleared the cache, and even restarted the computer. It does work on my phone. My phone and Facebook are not simultaneously logged in. I pinged fb from the command prompt and they all returned quickly, with 0 packet loss.

Incidentally, I did a full system restore and just reinstalled W10 a few days ago, but it was working fine. Then - boom. Nothing. Just gives me an error saying the server may be down or have changed its DNS settings, which clearly, it hasnt.

I also saw online where several other people were reporting various issues today on FB, ranging from login issues to white screens. but, I dont think its FB, considering I can load it on my phones and my tablet.

Thanks, all!

Hi, guys. I havent done or changed anything, but now FB is loading. No one responded, but in the event anyone would have, its working, now.

Back