Find me a case please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tritton

I am planning a new build-a £4000+ build mind.
But I have hit a bit of a wall, at first I was planning only a simple water cooling system, but now I am going for a duel loop. now while my current case GS1000 could deal with a single loop system a duel it can not. My main problem is where to stick the rads

So I'm look for help in find a case that can support my needs
ok so it would need to support to large rad's i'm looking at 2 pa120.3 but am prepared to go for pa120.2 or a differant brand altogether
I will need to support 6 hard drives and at least 4 5.25" drives but 5/6 would be much better

am do not have the skills to mod the case so this is out of the option however i am prepared to pay for it to be done
for example http://www.chilledpc.co.uk/shop/prod...roducts_id=680
on the subject of the TJ07 if some can see a way to fit a large rad at the bottom while leaving the drive cages in the would be great.

i have a triple rad at the bottom in my tjo7, but had to get front mounting brackers in the 5 1/2 bays to put the hard drives.

you ot a link for the front mounting brackers, did you have to do anything to the drive cages etc

ohh i see from your sig you will have a similar build to a point, what have you water cooled on your rig
and out of interest how much did it cost you

The new Thermaltake Xaser is pretty huge and will easily house a lot of HDDs, a large PSU, two or more big video cards and a watercooling system without issues.

Another one that comes to mind is the Cooler Master Stacker (all of them). I have one and it is awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back