Firefox opera

Status
Not open for further replies.

deseraligears

cannot acces web pages on either server.The page opens but doesnot open default page in Opera or Firefox . When i open ie it gives me acces to web pages.

cannot acces web pages on either server.The page opens but doesnot open default page in Opera or Firefox . When i open ie it gives me acces to web pages.
Server? What server? Web servers are like http://www.google.com/

IE, Firefox and Opera are Browsers and also known as Client/User Agents.

Suggest you empty the cache on each browser, and quit.

Using a login account:
  1. get a command prompt (run CMD)
  2. enter ipconfig /flushdns
  3. enter net stop "dns client" (use the quotes too)
  4. enter net start "dns client"

now try the browser again ...

Firefox opera ie

Will take the suggestion, another problem or it may be also why i need to empty cache. When I log on to opera when i search it freezes. When I go into Task mgr and end the expolrer it goes back to normal!

firefox

I tried the server eche but did not work. If I go into task manager and end the ie process it than willo open the serach url. When i start up I am allowed to enter the server i.e. say fox or opera but cannot go any further !! Until i delete the ie process from task manager and than it is fine. Another problem is if i exit out by mistake I get a windows screen woith out any icons and cannot window d to get menu! Thanks

ie task manager

when i start up and go to Firefox it serches for page but does not open until i kill ie in task manager? Why would this happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back