Flappy Bird will return in August as 'non-addictive', multiplayer game

Himanshu Arora

The original Flappy Bird game is making a comeback. Creator Dong Nguyen told CNBC that an updated version be back online in August this year, featuring an all-new a multi-player component and less addictive gameplay.

[newwindow="https://www.techspot.com/news/56765-flappy-bird-will-return-in-august-as-non-addictive-multiplayer-game.html"]Read more[/newwindow]

Rippleman

Could be just me, but I didn't think it was addicting at all. Tried it for 3 mins or so and never again. High level 2!!! ya!

NTAPRO

"He was heartbroken to learn that a mother stopped talking to her kids, people lost their jobs, kids broke their phones, and more."
he must be new to the gaming scene

Nobina

"He was heartbroken to learn that a mother stopped talking to her kids, people lost their jobs, kids broke their phones, and more."
I would be heartbroken as well, but from seeing how many *****s take a game so dumb so seriously.

D

davislane1

Negligent mother: Go to your room, Jimmy! You're distracting me!
Nguyen: ....

Unemployed dude: F*** the quarterly report! I can't get past this damned pipe!
Nguyen: ....

Spoiled child: THIS IS TOO HARD!!!!! *smashes phone*
Nguyen: ...I can't take this anymore! People have such horrible priorities!!! *pulls Flappy Bird*

App-store: *shows ridiculous profit*
Nguyen: ...I must be tougher than I thought. *re-launches Flappy Bird*

Have I represented the narrative correctly, so far?

G

Got to level 999 on the first try, stopped playing afterwards.... No real challenge.