Followed the 8 Steps, Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

My computer's just crashed after a warning from Norton 360 about trojans being found - Norton will now no longer work and I can't even uninstall it. All Norton/Symantec and general anti-spyware sites are blocked and I've got an icon on my taskbar which is a red circle with a white cross in it which keeps saying "Warning! Security report! Your computer is infected! It is recommended to start spyware cleaner tool" which forces my browser to go to a website called real-av when right-clicked on.
Aside from the antivirus sites being blocked alot of the links I try to follow from google get redirected to spurious websites. I've had real problems trying to download the sowftware recommended but I finally managed using google's cache option which seems to circumvent whatever's blocking me most of the time but I still have found no way to download SuperAntiSpywarewithout it being blocked. I've run CCleaner as recommended but a message keeps popping up saying "C:\$Mft is corrupt and unreadable please run Chkdsk"
I have no idea what to do, any help would be really appreciated. Again, sorry for the lack of a SuperAntiSpyware log but I just can't find a way of downloading it so here's the other two logs.
Thanks a million

Hiya,
Thanks for the reply - I've just re-reun M-bam and it now gets half way through a scan and then my computer crashes - I also tried the two links you posted but both are being blocked, I think this virus is actually getting worse - is there anything else I can do?

Yes

Restart, and repeatedly press F8 on your keyboard before Windows starts up
Select => Safe Mode With Networking and log into your Administrator account in Windows

Then try downloading the above links, updating them, and then run a full scan
Making sure to remove all found issues at the end of the Malwarebytes scan
Restart normally back to Normal mode
You then should re-confirm Malwarebytes is updated again, and then run yet another full scan

Please report back with your findings :)

Thanks for that :) I've now managed to run & update both of them & Mbam removed the red cross on my taskbar but Norton still won't run and all sites connected to it/ general anti-spyware sites are still being blocked so here's the two logs:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back