Free alternative to Cucusoft Converter and Burner?

Psych1012

Hello, all! I recently used the trial version of Cucusoft Converter and Burner and I love it! It worked easily and right. However, there was a watermark on the trial. I have tried some other programs and I'm not finding one for free that works like Cucusoft. Do any of you know of a free program I could try?

Thanks in advance!

If you use Linux I highly recommend DVD Styler. I use it to encode all my .avi files to play in the DVD player, and it works fantastic.

Thank you very much! They had a windows version and it worked like a charm! You just saved me $60! Many many thanks!

I think this is even better than Cucusoft because it let's me create a menu, title, chapters. Very cool ;)

Yeah I quite like it, its the best solution I've found for Windows or Linux (as I use both), and an absolute kill for free - I really had no idea it was offered for Windows as well though, I genuinely thought it was Linux only.

My wacky title screens usually stir up a nice conversation if family watch home videos, or recordings. :haha:

Back