Frequent bluescreen caused by ntkrnlpa.exe

Guys, I've been having with some very strange problems with my Windows 7 Home Premium. It is brand new, purchased earlier this year.

The bluescreen: it happened several times during the boot. It shows a blue screen when you turn on the computer, and then shows the Windows assistent to fix the problem with a system restore. When it has the blue screen, it often happens that the date is changed. Avast had an expired license (which would expire a long time from now), surely because of the date of the PC that was changed to 2099.

I also used the program BlueScreenView. The three crashes were caused by the same driver: ntkrnlpa.exe. Description: NT Kernel & System
MemTest found no problems.
Windows event viewer shows eight critical errors Kernel-Power, ID 41, task category (63)
I do not know if these following problems have something to do with it, but another blue screen happened a while ago. The blue background color of when you start Windows 7, that blue clear gradient, appeared out of nowhere. The computer did not respond to anything. I rebooted and it returned to normal. I've had in the past few weeks a problem that, when I turn it off, it finishes the process, but the CPU's still on and won't turn off by itself.

2 minidumps are attached.

Data:
Windows 7 Home Premium
Processor: Intel (R) Core (TM) 2 Duo CPU E7500@2.93 GHz 2.93 GHz
Installed Memory (RAM): 2 GB
Motherboard: Asus P5KPL-AM-CKD-Visum-SI
Type of system: OS 32-bit
* I don't have the operating system CD, so if it's needed, I'll need a different way to do it.

Attachments

• 071910-11544-01.dmp
    134.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 071910-12620-01.dmp
    142.4 KB · Views: 1
How many passes did you run memtest? Your second error is 0xA and these can be caused by hardware and memory corruption was specifically cited as the cause of your crashes.

Memtest needs to run at least the minimum of 7 Passes (there are 8 individual tests per Pass) and the more Passes after 7 the better. I suggest running Memtest again before going to bed and let it run all night. It is quite safe to do so.

Alright. I can't let it on all night - but I can leave it there the whole evening. I'll do that for a few days and come back with the results :)

Haha :) Well, the computer is not only mine - it is also my older sister's. And she wouldn't let me run it overnight... She doesn't understand much about these computer stuff.
And more importantly, she pays the electric bill, what would get her very unhappy

Hmmm. well it really is very safe to do but we don't want you fighting with your sister.

Back