Games stutters after a while

While I was Playing Gta 5 on My PC first 1 and Half Hours It Was Smooth, After That Micro stutter Starts..... ...This also happened While I Was Playing Mirrors Edge Catalyst But That Was in A huge Way like freezes while gaming and loading,
extra time to quit games...(NOTE:THIS HAPPENS TO ME AFTER 1 and Half Hours Gaming)
PLS HELP
MY RIG
i5 4440
CPU TEMP WHILE Gaming-56 degree
B85m Gamer MOBO
GTX 960 4gb ASUS STRIX
GPU TEMP WHILE Gaming-65 degree
8GB ddr3 1600mhz
500GB HDD
OS Windows 10 pro x64 1607Build
While GAMING CPU,MEMORY And Disk USAGES are- 47%,26%,0%
GPU TEMP WHILE Gaming-65 degree
CPU TEMP WHILE Gaming-56 degree
Pls help

I Have done All These I listed Below for Fix But it Didnt Worked
Clean Installed GPU Driver
Defragmented All Drives
Changed Turn Hard Disk After 20 min to Never In Power Options
Changed PageFile Size To 12288MB(First It Was Automatically Manage Pagefiling Size)
Changed Power To High Performance (Could This BE a Problem I Toggled tHis Soon I Installed OS )

PLS Help
PLS
PLS

Last edited:
Suggestion: set pagefile.sys to ZERO, reboot, defrag, set pagefil.sys to 12228MB min and max, reboot - should give you a single permanent monolithic pagefiile.sys

Other than that I would look for more about the freezes in Mirrors Edge as it is the more severe case of poor performance. Is there a forum related to the game?

Suggestion: set pagefile.sys to ZERO, reboot, defrag, set pagefil.sys to 12228MB min and max, reboot - should give you a single permanent monolithic pagefiile.sys

Other than that I would look for more about the freezes in Mirrors Edge as it is the more severe case of poor performance. Is there a forum related to the game?
Done No Change

In your situation, I would pursue a fix on the Mirrors Edge problems (ME support, etc) while paying close attention to HDD (SMART, etc - it might be failing) and RAM (overnight Memtest86 - it might be failing).

Good luck - keep us posted about what you learn.

Back