Games suggestions

TheDevopsGuy

Which Games are Easily playable on Pc with A dual core I know that battlefield 3 needs a quad core to play it efficently but which games dont need that strong cpu just a good gfx card

which games will I be able to play with a

gtx 460
intel g620
4gig ram ddr3

-----------------------------im not looking for the best games but I would just like to know about these games-------

Leauge of legends
Battlefield bad comp 2.
World of warcraft
Runescape
Modern warfare 2
Call of duty 4
Diablo 3

------I wish to know what Details I would be able to play them on high settings and avg Fps if anyone can hook me up with that I would be most delighted
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is a slooooooowwww.... comp you got there, well wid your specs most will work though I'm not sure of Call of duty 4.
Anyways know what with your specs the best possible game could be- Gta San andreas ,GTA 3(With Real Gta3 mod), nfs undergound 1 and 2, NFS Most Wanted v1.2 (1.3 may not work).

* Underlined ones are my favourite.

well I belive it shouldnt be that slow the only bottleneck for most of the games is the cpu the gfx is good enough for the most games I posted up there im just asking for the quality and fps I would get in the games

Back