Games to play in summer

TheDevopsGuy

Summer hasnt even started for me and I am already withouth games to play any suggestions would be appriciated :D pls and ty

Depends on the Platform, I can guess you mean PC gaming or just gaming in general, so ill post some of both.

Xbox/PS3: Metal Gear Rising, Dead Space 3, Tomb Raider

PC: TombRaider, Star Craft 2 HOTS, Battlefield 3, Dayz, DoTa 2, League of Legends.

That's just a few I play in my spare time that I personally like.

The thing is I already have tomb raider and battlefield 3 league the same.. are there any good mmos out there to play I already am trying out neverwinter poe.rift but I cant find one to hit the spot

Hey, Pacman and Tetris are awesome! :mad:

Guild Wars 2 is a popular MMO.. and there's some other F2P options on Steam if you look around. :)

Hey, Pacman and Tetris are awesome! :mad:

Guild Wars 2 is a popular MMO.. and there's some other F2P options on Steam if you look around. :)

there not bad there just not my style and guild wars 2 I played a ranger got him to lvl 80 but im like not in the mood of doing 3 weeks to level another char disliking the ranger now

Summer hasnt even started for me and I am already withouth games to play any suggestions would be appriciated :D pls and ty

hehehe. summer is already over in our area, the far east. (Philippines)
steam has saints row 4 pre-order.
(although if you want "old sports", beach volleyball!)

Back