GeForce 195.55 WHQL-candidate drivers bring Flash 10.1 support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew DeCarlo

Staff

Nvidia has released its first drivers to support the GPU acceleration brought by Adobe's Flash Player 10.1. Adobe introduced a public beta version of Flash 10.1 just yesterday, which delivers hardware-based H.264 video acceleration to Windows PCs. The new functionality should make it easier to view HD videos on sites like YouTube (which recently announced support for 1080p), Vimeo and Hulu.

In addition to Flash Player 10.1 compatibility, Nvidia's GeForce 195.55 WHQL-candidate drivers bring various bug fixes from the v195.39 beta release. Antialiasing modes in Borderlands can now be configured through the NV Control Panel, performance issues along with shadow flickering in Need for Speed: Shift has been addressed, and the Nvidia driver no longer crashes in 3DMark06. The full release notes are made available separately for Windows XP, Vista, and 7. Grab your download below:

Windows XP | Windows XP 64-bit | Windows Vista and 7 | Windows Vista and 7 64-bit

Permalink to story.

Right now as I'm attempting to update to this version Windows Security pops up telling me it cannot verify the publisher of this driver software... I know its fine so I'm saying Install anyways. Any one else on Windows 7 64-bit getting this message?

I got it too, but I went on with it anyway. Gonna install and re-do my overclocks and see how much better it is, and gaming performance. Especially L4d2. =)))))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back