Getting really tired of the antivirus2009 left overs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure I somehow still have antivirus2009 crap on my system after removing it Monday. Bratsk and Karna are gone, yet I still have search results redirects, most helpful pages blocked and can't run MBAM, Spybot or anything that would seem to HELP!

The things I can run are HJT and CCleaner...which dont seem to do anything, especially since I dont know what the HJT flog file really means. I tried the 8 steps and was only able to get through a couple. A have Avira running, but any free firewalls I go to get blocked. Also, I'd like to take this time to say any Norton product is a waste of ****ing money.

Can someone take a look at it and give me some advice? It would be greatly appreciated at this point!!!!

Hi menolikevirus

Go here and try to get the attachment the malware may prevent it!

On this board Executable (.EXE ) can not be attached so download the Fixit.zip Rt Click it get Properties and in the name box change from Fixit.zip to Fixit.exe.

Then execute it
Read this and do it!

https://www.techspot.com/vb/post684649-3.html

Mike

. Also, I'd like to take this time to say any Norton product is a waste of ****ing money.

I agree. Norton didn't help me and now my computer has been down for months. Also, I met a guy who works for Symantec and he told me how they come up with antivirus stuff. It sounded like Norton was really good, then he told me he uses Mcafee (or how ever you spell it). Go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back