Gigabyte ep45-ud3p front audio panel problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
power cord was pulled out from behind my computer last night. now the front audio panel on the case no longer works. It had been working for about 6 months prior to this so i know its hooked up right. my headphones work in the rear audio ports on the actual motherboard. i checked the bios everything looks fine in there and i cant see any physical dmg to the mother board or the panel its self in the front... anyone got any ideas wtf is going with this thing cause im starting to get pissed.

Sort of unusual that, pull the plug the front audio quits. First try booting into safe mode. Press F8 after the POST. When in safe mode you'll be offered a few choices, use the arrow keys to select "last known good", then press the enter key to continue to Windows.

If that doesn't help you'll have to uninstall and reinstall the audio driver, as the next step.

I didn't check, do we have your system specs...?

You pulled the plug while the computer was running, then liquid was spilled in the keyboard. You really need to take better care of your toys, and do background checks on your friends. Plus, it would probably be better if you posted this in only one thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back