Zsj

PLEASE READ REPLY BELOW

Is your Computer Slow?
Do you have Registry Problem's?
Do you have a Virus?
Do you even know what a Virus is?
How about Spyware? Know what that is?

Hello, I'm ZsJ.
And I will help you with these above Problems! :)

<Note to User: I'm not going to tell you how to Manually remove Registry, Spyware and Virus Problems.>

There are many reasons why your computer is Slow. If it is slow.
Here are some examples:

1] A Virus got in and messed up your Important System Settings (ISS).

2] A cluster of Spyware clogging Virtual Computer Ports (VCP).

3] Playing games can mess up your Registry and slow down the computer.

4] Closing a program inappropriately can also mess up the Registry.

5] Shutting down your computer by pulling its plug out or holding down the button until it turns off can also mess up your Registry.

6] Your computer has been left in the dust by the ever growing Internet and computer world, and therefore you need an upgrade, or a new computer.

What I am going to help you with is:

Spyware removal
Virus removal
Registry Problems.

What I am not going to help you with:
Turning off your PC Incorrectly
Making Large Amounts Of Money In Less Then An Hour
The truth about Cats and Dogs
How to Illegally or Legally Download Music, Movies, And Programs.

_______Spyware_______

This Annoying little thing that makes Pop-ups pop up
Is also what "Can" Slow down your Computer.

Programs I Recommend:

1] XoftSpy SE by Pareto Logic, inc. Detect spyware parasites and quarantine the infected files for immediate and complete protection.
Also Prevents your web browser from being Hijacked. Buy It for $39.90 (link removed)

2] <Free> SpyBot S&D Finds and removes Spyware, Adware, Malware, and Programs that are threatening System Security. (link removed)

3] A-Squared by Emsi Software. Comprehensive PC protection against Trojans, Viruses, Spyware, Adware, Worms, Bots, Keyloggers, Rootkits and Dialers.
2 Cleaning Scanners in 1: Anti-Virus + Anti-Spyware.
$39.95 for 1 Year: (link removed)
Free Version: (link removed)

_______Virus_______

The Nasty Virus... it can have many different goals:
Make a smiley face appear on your desktop
Delete files
Burn All Your Files and System Files (Roman Candle)
(just to name a few)

Anti-Virus (AV) Programs I Recommend: (Remember you cannot have more then 1 (one) Anti-Virus program installed on a computer, but you can have a lot more spyware programs on it. i.e.: I have one (1) Anti-Virus (AV) Program and 3 Anti Spyware programs)

Avast! Anti-Virus by ALWIL. All-inclusive and comprehensive protection FREE avast! antivirus Home Edition includes ANTI-SPYWARE protection, certified by the West Coast Labs Checkmark process, and ANTI-ROOTKIT DETECTION based on the best-in class GMER technology. No additional purchase is required.
1 Year $39.95: (link removed)
Free Version: (link removed)

What ever you do, DO NOT get AVG Anti-Virus or Norton Anti-Virus, those are bad news.
Norton has a lot of incompatibility issues, and AVG never finds any Virus'.

_______Registry_______

Shutting down your computer Incorrectly, Turning a program off Incorrectly, a Virus is messing up your ISS files, or just plane old wear and tear can cause Registry errors.

Here are Two programs I Recommend:

PC Pitstop Optimize 2.0. This Optimizes your computer for Highspeed or Dial-Up Internet, searches for Invalid CSLID's (Registry Stuff I do believe), and it even takes out the trash (Not that trash). I only have Version 1.5 but I do believe that it isn't much different
1 Year $29.95: (link removed)

RegCure by Pareto Logic, Inc. Errors and corrupt files in your Windows registry are compromising the integrity of your system. Failure to fix errors results in system freezes and system crashes, rendering your PC useless.
$29.95: (link removed)

Now, for a couple other area's:
Pop-up blocker: Pow! by AnalogX: (link removed)
Virtual Port(VP) Blocker: Port Blocker by AnalogX: (link removed)

Hope you have a happy computer after this! (I'd say they'd be broke!)

Add anything else that is really good!

Regards, ZsJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back