Good specs for a new gaming computer

Im thinking about building my own gaming compter. for games like warthunder,minecraft,and other random online games. I want to know what would be some good specs for a gaming computer?

Well, those games will not require anything hard core in terms of specs. But, to answer your question, it all depends on the particular games you play and, at what resolution you like to play at. So, no-one will be able to give you a one size fits all gaming spec. But, here is what I'd look for:
Quad Core CPU, 4GB RAM,Dedicated GPU and 7200rpm HDD.

You will need to provide us with the following if you want us to recommend specific parts.

Budget

Well, those games will not require anything hard core in terms of specs. But, to answer your question, it all depends on the particular games you play and, at what resolution you like to play at. So, no-one will be able to give you a one size fits all gaming spec. But, here is what I'd look for:
Quad Core CPU, 4GB RAM,Dedicated GPU and 7200rpm HDD.

You will need to provide us with the following if you want us to recommend specific parts.

Budget
+1, I can get you a cart going, I mainly need your budget, and what currency you use so I can convert it for you.

Most TVs are generally 1280x720 or 1920x1080 which isn't a huge range. Either way it doesn't really matter given that he'd probably want to get the best graphics card to fit well in that budget.
One thing to note is that TVs may have hefty input lag!

32inch TV could be 1366x768 too. Either way, 1080p is the max, which means that you can pull some decent frames.

I'd go with a 660 Ti or higher, though.

Plus, if he's with a TV now he's not going to 'upgrade' the resolution for a very long time, regardless of the TV purchase. Gives some more future proofing. :)

My budget doesn't include a keyboard mouse case or and of the smaller things. I probly will end up playing battlefield or something like that. I will also possibly just get a accual computer monitor. I will look into all the specs u guys gave me. I will Post back when I am done. P.s thanks for the suggestions and specs ect!

My budget doesn't include a keyboard mouse case or and of the smaller things. I probly will end up playing battlefield or something like that. I will also possibly just get a accual computer monitor. I will look into all the specs u guys gave me. I will Post back when I am done. P.s thanks for the suggestions and specs ect!
If you can bump up your budget to a 1000 you can easily accommodate a monitor, keyboard, and mouse.

Back