Google map

Hi there, can anyone tell me in really simple terms please, how to report problem. Tried googling (hence found your site) but just cannot follow the process. Clearly I am very dim, problem is when I enter my address comes up different location, so frustrating and been trying to get corrected. I did when I tried on one occasion get automated response, saying thanks for helping us make google map better....well not for me as nothing has happened. Thanks anyone and everyone who can help...am so frustrated with this problem.

Yes learninmypc, that's correct, when I type in my address it comes up with a different one. Also if I go to my street on map it comes up as unnamed road. Thanks!

Ok, in all honesty, I would say that means you live in a "NEWER" area. Simply meaning, it was not there when they did the mapping. I'm going to send you a PM (Private Message). We'll go from there.

Ok, in all honesty, I would say that means you live in a "NEWER" area. Simply meaning, it was not there when they did the mapping. I'm going to send you a PM (Private Message). We'll go from there.
Hi there, didnt see a pm from you? No it's not a newer area, been there long before google maps ever existed.

Back