Graphics accelerator

robin stevens

Hi,

I bought a few older games to see what my computer can handle and one of them "king of the road" won't load, I get a pop up box that says no accelerator, any ideas guys where I can find a suitable one, my os is windows 7

cheers

it might be that your PC is too fast to run it properly other than that you could check yhur graphcis drivers are fully uptodate

Hi,

I bought a few older games to see what my computer can handle and one of them "king of the road" won't load, I get a pop up box that says no accelerator, any ideas guys where I can find a suitable one, my os is windows 7

cheers
I'd say the problem is that the game is too old and slow to run on your computer.
Your problem is quite same to this one:
Link:https://www.techspot.com/community/topics/old-game-wont-work-on-mordern-ish-pc.182433/#post-1213741
**try the second and third link in the #2 post.

Hi buddy I had the same problem n fix it
smile.gif

was running the game on win 7 on a Radeon 7900 n it came up with "No graphic accelerater blah blah'
so all I did was plug my monitor cable into my on-board card a 'intel HD Graphics 4000' n worked fine apart from start page was a bit fussy but in game was fine. Hope this helps bro
smile.gif

Back