Graphics card for PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dell310!

Dell E310

Is it possible to put any good gfx cards in it? such as 8xxxx/9xxx 3xxx 4xxx cards into it? with a dual core processor?

Is it possible to put any good gfx cards in it? such as 8xxxx/9xxx 3xxx 4xxx cards into it? with a dual core processor?
Well...as mentioned in the other posts which you kinda seemed to have disregarded, you will need a new motherboard and power supply for any good video cards.

I'm not sure what you mean
You cannot change the Dell 310 Motherboard to another different Motherboard, because it will not be a Dell 310 any longer. It will be some type of made up computer.

When you have a manufacture computer it must be like for like
So you can continue to use Dell drivers and support, ie h e r e

Even your name is Dell310!, so make sure to keep your computer a Dell 310
If you want to purchase a different Motherboard, you are best selling your present Dell 310 complete, and building a new computer to your specs. I hope that's clear because others have made the same mistake, causing their Windows Restore Disc not to work. ie You will also need to purchase Windows again. Obviously this is not a good idea.

Things have changed in the past hours
Like what? And I don't think it is possible for SLI 9800's, which isn't too great anyway.

Yes, people hugging their old family computers must accept Dells, HPs, Emachines, ... are NOT gaming computers.

Like what? And I don't think it is possible for SLI 9800's, which isn't too great anyway.

Yes, people hugging their old family computers must accept Dells, HPs, Emachines, ... are NOT gaming computers.

Ahhh rub it in my face but something that can play some games is better than nothing that cant half run counter strike 1.6 in a mildly filled server so thanks for the info

anyway im thinking about just buying a pci card and just forget about this computer(hopefully soon)

thanks for the help

Ahhh rub it in my face but something that can play some games is better than nothing that cant half run counter strike 1.6 in a mildly filled server so thanks for the info
:D, yes they do sell gaming computers, but no i wouldn't buy one.
anyway im thinking about just buying a pci card and just forget about this computer(hopefully soon)
You mean like that other thread you made?
Take a look at the "so you only have PCI slots and want to game"
PCI won't yeild as much value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back