Graphics card upgrade

I have a Dell Inspiron 8300 Windows 10 with AMD HD6870 graphics card now want to upgrade as batman knight will not play. This card has been fantastic and I have played nearly them all. People online do not seem to be able to help and have different opinions on what works and what does not. I have 460 power supply. Can anyone help me.

Might be marginally playable at low resolutions - just not pretty. At 800x600 (if game supports that) you are not having to do as much work.

Look at the Polaris cards as they enter the market - as long as TDP is under 145 watts (the HD6870 was rated at 151 watts).

Here is your info here http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/product-support/servicetag/GFHG75J/configuration
Intel® Core™ i7-2600 Processor 3.4Ghz , I am not an expert but even the HD6870 recommends a 500 watt supply or better. Saw where the game says minimum Radeon HD 7870 - 2 GB Memory Minimum,Intel Core i5-750, 2.67 GHz. You processor is probably ok but you may have to get a bigger power supply to run a higher end card , Does it need to be low profile? I saw where the GTX600 series cards were incompatible ??

Last edited:
Back