GTA V crashes

So I downloaded my legal gta v, it lauches and when the intro comes (When rockstar logo shows up) it crashes. So I tried to run it as administartor, verify microsoft thingies and directx. My pc should handle gta v, its a laptop though, but im sure it doesn't really matter.
Pc specs:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50GHz
AMD Radeon HD 7600M Series
6.1 gb RAM
Windows 8.1 64 bit
plz help

Many people having same problem, including me.
I did notice one commend in gta v crash problem forum : all my files are matched :( but the problem is still here My file size is 60.4GB, 138 files And other people's files size are 60GB and 135 files

So I did check my files and they are 138 too so it might be something to do with some files..
I have tryed everything that I can to fix this but still same problem comes up :/

Many people having same problem, including me.
I did notice one commend in gta v crash problem forum : all my files are matched :( but the problem is still here My file size is 60.4GB, 138 files And other people's files size are 60GB and 135 files

So I did check my files and they are 138 too so it might be something to do with some files..
I have tryed everything that I can to fix this but still same problem comes up :/
Well thank you, good to know that im not the only one here :)

Back