Handbrake software alternative?

I am looking for a handbrake alternative that can do all handbrake can but work. Willing to pay small amount. Anyone know of one which is good?

Hot 4 topics in forums and groups:
Mac OS X - the tenth major version of Apple's operating system for Macintosh computers, has been refreshing people’s experience in computer system ocean.
Apple iTunes - the world's best digital music player and the NO.1 music store. Download music, movies, TV shows, apps, and more to your Mac, PC, iPod, and iPhone.
HandBrake - a free Mac OS X/Windows utility for ripping videos from DVDs and saving them in various formats including MP4 files that are playable by the iPhone/iPod Touch.
Alternative to Handbrake – special offer page, substitutes in place of Handbrake’s goods, seem to be the same and even better.

Movie fan and Apple fan I am and love the stuffs listed above so much. I often use Handbrake to convert Blu-ray movies or videos downloaded from iTunes to MP4 on Macbook. Things turned different then. Because I own a big collection of Blu-rays and want to put them on iTunes, this totally frustrated me. Which software or somewhat called alternative to Handbrake actually converts copy-protected Blu-ray movies directly to iTunes? I want to go both directions. The question bothers me day and night, so I have to do something. Doing Google search, asking friends for help, anything I tried gives different answers. No doubt there’s no better answer unless comparison. Finally get some to compare, Mac the ripper, wondershare blu-ray ripper for mac, Riptoo Blu-ray DVD ripper for mac, leawo Blu-ray ripper or some else? Just some suggestions, please.

Handbreak does not support cracking copy-protection.
What you're looking for is a tool to do that, and I can't recommend anything of that sort.

Back