Have you got something to gift on Steam

ZBestGamor

Hi guys... I really love games, but I don't have money. If some of you got copies or something please can ypu gift it to me. I can't biy anything because an average sallary in my country is 200$ and etc. Sweden is 2500$ .... Sooo .. if you are generous can you gift me something? My steam account ; Alexagitarista

Ok I have Batman installed on my desktop, would I have to uninstall it or can I just delete it and then gift?

I have several games I no longer play. Most people like to keep a collection on a shelf. I put older games in boxes. I'll give away my purchased serials if someone is willling to find retail copies of the games.

I have...
-Team fortress 2
-BattleField 2
-CounterStrike Source(orange box, I forget what else comes in it.)
-Fallout 2 err or 3 lmao(which ever one was before New Vegas *don't judge me I wanted the tin and bobble head*)
I'll add to the list next time I go in the basement.

*by all means if I'm not allowed to give away serial keys I purchased a mod can delete or edit my post* not like I'd have a choice :)

I have several games I no longer play. Most people like to keep a collection on a shelf. I put older games in boxes. I'll give away my purchased cereals if someone is willling to find retail copies of the games.

I have...
-Team fortress 2
-BattleField 2
-CounterStrike Source(orange box, I forget what else comes in it.)
-Fallout 2 err or 3 lmao(which ever one was before New Vegas *don't judge me I wanted the tin and bobble head*)
I'll add to the list next time I go in the basement.

*by all means if I'm not allowed to give away serial keys I purchased a mod can delete or edit my post* not like I'd have a choice :)
Add me on Steam serbianikihak

I have several games I no longer play. Most people like to keep a collection on a shelf. I put older games in boxes. I'll give away my purchased cereals if someone is willling to find retail copies of the games.
Dude do you have Cap'n Crunch???? What about Frosted Flakes?? Those are delicious!!

:D

Ok dudes :-D. Soo CAN YOU GIFT OR NOT!! Add me on steam if u want to gift ur celrials( games) Username :Alexagitarista

Back