Having probs when i reboot/reset my comp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ts community, I've just recently joined due to the fact I'm pretty sure i need some tech help with the problems I'm recently experiencing. As topic states I've notice my monitor/comp won't always load back up properly whenever i choose to reboot my system, sometimes i even have to unplug the power cord and wait a little while and maybe repeat that process a few times b4 i see anything on my screen/monitor.

The question here is I'm not sure if its my comp that has the problem or if its just my monitor, and today when i woke all i saw was a pure white screen thinking uh oh i got the WSoD. If there's any1 out there that can give me a little advice on why this is happening and how this problem can be fixed your help is greatly appreciated, if thos thread is posted in the wrong area please ignore this, every1 is allowed a newbie make XD , right??

Here are some details that might explain why i'm having this/these problems.

1. I tend to leave my comp on while i sleep allowing it to d/l or just playing a flick while i fall asleep.

2. comp is almost always if not always on 24/7

3. I've recently in the past few months move/transferred my monitor from one location to another due to work/home etc..

Hi

WSOD, >????? never seen one, blue screens yeah all the time, first thing i would do is try another monitor, before you start worrying about the PC.

Do that then come back and let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back