Hcl Me U3 tablet says file sharing with Bluetooth but don't know how to turn on the bluetooth ?

Simon723

Hi
One of my friend in India purchased "HCL ME Sync 1.0 (U3) Tablet (WiFi, 3G via Dongle) by HCL" online . It says in many places that it supports Bluetooth but when I saw this I couldn't find any option for the bluetooth and don't know how to turn it on. Is there any one who has purchased it and help me out to turn the bluetooth on or how can we transfer files with some other bluetooth device. Even I couldn't find much good information on internet.

I don't see it listed in the spec sheet, nor the user guide.

On both of my android 4.2 devices, Bluetooth is listed after Wi-fi in Settings. I would think it's the same w/ android 4.1. It's possible the tablet doesn't have bluetooth.

I also think so,but the online shopping site where he has purchased it from says that it has Bluetooth and you can enjoy the file sharing from another Bluetooth device. I think they have cheated him

The shopping site probably copied & pasted the wrong info.

I can think of two workarounds, although not as convenient as direct transfer via bluetooth. One is transfer files between the device and tablet using micro SD card. Second is transfer files from device to a computer then transfer from computer to tablet using USB/microSD/wireless.

Back