Headphone problem

Headphones broke off while plugged into my Laptop resulting in the little metal peice being stuck in the laptop, there is no way to pull it out with plyers.

Is there a way to play sound out of the speakers and headphones so I can still listen to sound?
Or a way to manually change the audio to run out of speakers instead while the metal peice is in the headphone slot.

If you are really careful, you can pull the rest of the broken phone plug out of the laptop's audio jack. If you damage the laptops jack, you might trash the motherboard. With the plug in the jack, the internal speakers are usually disconnected

Depending on which part of the headphone jack has broken off, ( I guess it's the very end piece, you might still be able to get it with some pointed tweezers.)
You probably know, as mentioned above also, the jack disconnects the audio from the speakers, when it's plugged in, so in your case you will have no use of headphones, OR speakers. But you would be able to get sound from a set of USB speakers. I use Altec Lansing XT1 speakers, which are powered from, and get the sound signal from a USB socket, i.e. they don't use a headphone socket.
http://www.usb-computer-speakers.com/

Not an option

Itwas brother who got the plug stuck in the laptop, and being the genius he is tried to super glue the plug back to the rest of the headphones, and so therefore just filled the jack with super glue. FML!

If you open up the laptop you will see the same thing that you saw from the outside. Sometimes supper glue won't stick well, sometimes it does. Also if you open up the laptop you can cause much worse damage

Back