Headphones not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I was just wondering if anyone out their new which pins I need to cnect to for my headphones to work. I am running (gig x8ds4 rev.1 xtrm 2.67 c2d w/8gb corsaire 44412 and a bfg260 oc. xfi xtrm music toughpower 750 ps 4 raptors in 2 seperate raid 0 ) I have never used h phones before and on my alex case it has the port up front but I also thought the sound card had one 2 can anyone help. thanks Shawn

What motherboard do you have? You may have to download its manual and get the pin/jumper settings for audio

update headphones

I dont know how to list the proper way of what I have in the box. but will give it a shot.
nzxt:lexa w/4 120mm fans and 2 80's
toughpower 750 psu
gigabytex48 ds4 (rev.1) original bios
thermalright xtrm heatsink w/ 120mm fan
c2d xtrm 2.67 OC to 3.2
8 gb's of corsair dominator ram(444-12)
bfg 260 oc
samsung 32 " monitor
4 velocity raptors both in (2) raid 0 OS on C drive everything else on D drive
2 dvd burners/1 floppy
5-1 surround sound
rumble pad controler (wireless)
logitech denova edge keyboard w/ mx revolution mouse
hp 7410 all in one printer
apc (1500)backup power
3 xternal drives adding up to almost terabyte all western digital's 500/80/320 gb)
vonage box / linksys speedboost router
bose headphones

headphones

You dont buy this configuration in stores. I built this myself .I am sorry if I come across rude but where in my componenet listing is their any mention of a brand/model other than the various Different components that I have pput together to make this kick *** machine. but thanks anyway

thanks already going thru that thanks again. I think I will just use them connected to the control port on the back of the control pad that runs the speaker volume and bass adjustment . they seem crystal clear when I hook to that . so I think I am good to go

You dont buy this configuration in stores. I built this myself .I am sorry if I come across rude but where in my componenet listing is their any mention of a brand/model other than the various Different components that I have pput together to make this kick *** machine. but thanks anyway

If you built it yourself you must know the make and model of the motherboard and have the manual for it. The manual will contain the information you need to properly configure your sound to the front audio jacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back