Hello, having problems posting

Hello there,
Just like to take this opportunity to say hi to everyone being relatively new to this site.
I'm having some slight teething troubles however, in as much as I can't post a new thread in any other part of the forums than this one, I get this message:

sammyboy, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Thing is, I've already activated my account via the email that was sent to me when I registered, so I am left clueless as to what could be wrong.
Any ideas anyone?

Some things, like PMing, posting in some forums,and a few others require you to have a certain number of posts under your belt before they can be active.

Try replying here, from our end it would seem like there is no problem but it's you doing something wrong.

OK, I will try doing the confirmation email again to see if that helps.
I can post here fine, it's just a problem when I want to start a thread.

Back