Help blue screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got this styleshot digital camera and I installed the programs on the disc it came with..it told me to restart and I did..when restarting I get up to my wallpaper and icons appear then the blue screen that says DRIVER__IRQL__NOT__LESS__OR__EQUAL.....WELL...my husband took over and went into safe mode and restored to two days before, sad to say it still happens with the blue screen and the blue screen message: DRIVER__IRQL__NOT__LESS__OR__EQUAL

How do I fix this?
computer works fine in safe mode...
son installed camera on his computer and works fine..

You will need to provide a lot more System Specs about your system (is it Windows ??)

And also any info on the camera (Make and model?)

Did you use the Setup CD that came with the camera?

Please put your System Specs information in your Profile

Also, please do not "bump" 4hr old messages, don't worry all posts are read! Yours was not immediately answered, because support required lots more details from you

windows XP
camera styleshot digital ..which son installed on his computer with no problems
yes I used the install disc that came with camera.

I can use safe mode just fine..although I did run memtest in safe mode and I got a blue screen saying NO__PAGES__ FOUND
in regular mode it starts up and shows wallpaper then icons and blue screen saying DRIVER__IRQL__NOT__LESS__OR__EQUAL
and owards bottom it also has stop oxooooood1
nw7nkipx.sys

ok last night I ran memtest and a blus screen popped up in safe mode saying NO___PAGES__FOUND...today I ran malware and here is the log:
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.30
Database version: 1324
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2

10/26/2008 6:01:53 PM
mbam-log-2008-10-26 (18-01-53).txt <-- You must ATTACH this, Not paste it

do I go into the quarenteened folder and delete them from there also or what?

Windows XP
Home edition
version 2002
service pack 2

amd duron processor
1.30 Ghz 992 mb of ram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back