Help. Firefox is redirecting all of my web calls to junk sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firefox loads then redirects me to fp.pc-on-internet.com or occasionally other sites. I have scanned with various programs, no indication of virus or other problems. I have blocked scrips and used adblock to stop problems. If I block the site firefox will not load. says it has been partially blocked. Have deleted firefox, done deep scan with norton and reloaded firefox, still same. Getting extremely annoying. Any assistance would be appreciated.
Including a HJT log file so you can see what is running.
Windows 7 OS..

Attachments

• hijackthis.log
    11.2 KB · Views: 3
Welcome to TS.

First of all, this is the wrong section to post your problem which is most probably due to malware/hijacker and should have therefore been posted in “Virus and Malware Removal”.

Now, there are better HJT experts than me around here, but till they respond, here are my findings:

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {A3BA40A2-74F0-42BD-F434-00B15A2C8953} - (no file)
This can be fixed, but I don’t think it’s dangerous.

O15 - Trusted Zone: .buy-security-essentials.com[/url]
This looks very nasty!

O15 - Trusted Zone: .download-soft-package.com[/url]
O15 - Trusted Zone: .download-software-package.com[/url]

Candidates for fixing.

O15 - Trusted Zone: .is-software-download.com[/url]
This also looks very nasty!

You should fix all 5 items I mentioned, especially the nasty ones, unless you are sure you want them.

To fix an item, you click on its box on the left and then click on "fix checked".

For security, before proceeding with the fixings, first make a System Restore point or registry backup so that you can get back if anything should go wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back